The following terms and conditions apply to your use of our website. By entering, accessing or using our website in any way you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Website Terms and Conditions”).
“you”, “your” and “yours” are references to you the person accessing this website;
“we”, “us” and “our” are references to Adventure Buggy Co. Incorporated, of Intershore Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands, registered as BVI Business Company N° 1869933, trading as Adventure Buggy Co. Email : email@example.com
- The information, content and material available on the website may vary from time to time without notice to you. This is in order to ensure that the website is as up to date as possible.
- We aim to have the site available at all times, however, you will appreciate that we cannot guarantee this or that it will be error free and we cannot accept liability for any issues that this may cause. We aim to keep the website as up to date as possible; all product descriptions displayed on the website are correct at the time the information is entered however the information appearing at the time may not always reflect the position exactly at the time you place your order.
- You must not interfere with the working of our website nor must you circumvent security on the site, tamper with, or hack into, or otherwise attempt to disrupt our computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connected device or service. You must not use the website to gain unauthorised access to any other computer system or website.
- Our website is intended for your personal use only (which must be reasonable and not offensive, abusive or in breach of any law or order). You are not permitted to access, use or copy any material or information on this website for any commercial or unlawful purpose.
- Where we have requested information from you, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information.
- You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process your personal information in order to allow us, or third parties, to provide goods or services to you and for marketing and credit control purposes (the “Purpose”). The Purpose may include the disclosure of your personal information to selected third parties from time to time where we believe that the goods or services offered by such third parties may be of interest to you or where this is required by law or in order to provide the goods or service to you.
- You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information.
Intellectual Property Rights
Ownership in, and all rights created in relation to the contents of this website and any trademarks or marks used on the site vest in us absolutely or under licence. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit or distribute by any means or in any manner whatsoever, any material or information or download from our website except where expressly invited to do so or indicated on our website.
There are a number of links on our website to third party websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the goods or services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party websites or the services or goods that they may provide to you.
Limitation of Liability
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this website is correct and error free. We apologise for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our website.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- The use of the E-commerce portal attached to this website and the offer for sale of any goods from the same and any ensuing agreement to purchase goods from that portal are governed by a separate set of Terms and Conditions to the present ones ("E-commerce Terms and Conditions"), which is between you and our distributor, Boyd Global Enterprises Pty Ltd Trading as Go Bubba Go and duly incorporated company under the laws of Australia, having its registered office at 367 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205, Australia.
- We may alter or vary the Website Terms and Conditions at any time.
- These Website Terms and Conditions and our agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.